s.clarke+son funeral directors opened in Greenwell Street, Newtownards in 1918, moving to larger premises in Movilla Street in 1938. The independent, local family business finally relocated to the current Court Square premises in 1970.
With extensive modern office facilities, private arranging rooms, rest rooms and a funeral church seating 150 mourners (pre–Covid19), s.clarke+son newtownards has phone lines open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
A major renovation was carried out on the Ards Branch inside and out for the company’s centenary in 2018 with a large extension in 2019 to incorporate the historic Flax House and Priory Walled Garden.
Today, the dedicated team are available to offer advice, guidance and support to the Greater Ards community.